Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cern
Admin

Suggestions Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions Guidelines   Suggestions Guidelines EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:24 am

This forum is for suggestions for the forums or for the guild. It's a pretty straightforward concept so I don't think there needs to be much explanation. However, I would like to touch upon one thing that I've noticed people do over the years.

Do not suggest something and offer no input on an alternative method. At the very least, if you don't have a perceived better method of doing something, don't just post something like "this sucks and you should change it" and expect us to actually do something. We're doing the best we can do keep things fair and running smoothly but we're all human and we can't think of every possibility for every situation. If you want something changed, offer a logical arguement as to why the guild should adopt your proposal and be prepared for counter-arguements.

Debates are great and they promote understanding, but the minute it degrades into a pointless flame war then I will step in and squash it quicker than priests can loot (and they loot pretty fast).
Back to top Go down

Suggestions Guidelines
Page 1 of 1