Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

yeh? meh? or neh?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sphynx

Sphynx

yeh? meh? or neh? Empty
PostSubject: yeh? meh? or neh?   yeh? meh? or neh? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:27 am

Here's my list of suggestions:
  • Add Forum URL to Guild Board
  • Develop Some Type of Black Codex List
  • Guild Night? Plan one night a week for a certain instance run. I.E. TT, IDK
  • Guild Events? Maybe like some kind of competion, "Most Mat Donations in __ days" or something. Just events in general.
  • Recruit Screening.... Just trying to keep away from gaining negative attention.
  • (recently added) Guild Website? I know a forums does the job, but imo a website if a "flashy" way of showcasing the guild

Okay that's all i can think of. Let me know what you guys think. I am willing to help organize and assemble any of the above. ohbuhbyenow Razz

Last edited by Sphynx on Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
bigwig

bigwig

yeh? meh? or neh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: yeh? meh? or neh?   yeh? meh? or neh? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:53 pm

add forum url to guild board? uhm... done?
Back to top Go down
Sphynx

Sphynx

yeh? meh? or neh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: yeh? meh? or neh?   yeh? meh? or neh? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:52 pm

silent oopps, didnt see that! Scratch that one off the list lol. I just wasn't seein any new members so i figures it wasn't posted. *slaps himself*
Back to top Go down
Magaera

Magaera

yeh? meh? or neh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: yeh? meh? or neh?   yeh? meh? or neh? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:33 am

I think we just need to bully them into using the site. We'll threaten them!
Back to top Go down
bigwig

bigwig

yeh? meh? or neh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: yeh? meh? or neh?   yeh? meh? or neh? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:17 am

Yeah we should definitely set up a black codex guide, listing materials needed, bosses to kill, how to get the guild to help you, and uhm, some form of priority list, who gets staring eyes and tough meat and who has to wait for staring eyes and tough meat

what do you mean by recruit screening? this guild generally doesn't recruit anyone blindly as far as i've seen. its mostly friends of friends. its not like we're out there blindly advertising in zone chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

yeh? meh? or neh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: yeh? meh? or neh?   yeh? meh? or neh? Empty

Back to top Go down

yeh? meh? or neh?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Suggestions-
Jump to: