Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Suggestions that i would like to make

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bigwig

bigwig

Forum Suggestions that i would like to make Empty
PostSubject: Forum Suggestions that i would like to make   Forum Suggestions that i would like to make EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:12 pm

I would like to point out that there is no non RoM related forum area. Lets say i want to link to two girls one cup, where do i do such a thing? Also i can't really see this dark grey text as i type in this all black background. i suppose i can change that rightn ow. no thats not it no thats not it either figure that out later maybe.

also a general area for general discusion is great, but if i can't talk generally about RoM or the guild or quests or whatnot, without putting those threads in the guild rules section or the suggestions section, we're missing out. So general guild discusion please and thank you. why am i not spelling discussion right. there we go.
Back to top Go down
Zadozex

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions that i would like to make   Forum Suggestions that i would like to make EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:27 pm

I can't really see what the hell I am typing either, so yeah, can we change the color of this black background somehow? I didn't see an option to change the theme under Profile.
Back to top Go down
Cern
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions that i would like to make   Forum Suggestions that i would like to make EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:44 pm

I was playing around with the forums, there is no link code, you just copy and paste the URL directly and it auto detecs and makes it a clicky.

As far as the color goes, it's sometwhat annoying but for me personally, it's readable.
Back to top Go down
Sphynx

Sphynx

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions that i would like to make   Forum Suggestions that i would like to make EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:43 am

having problems getting this text input background color changed, sent in a ticket and waiting for a response. Will be fixed as soon as possible! Sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Sphynx

Sphynx

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions that i would like to make   Forum Suggestions that i would like to make EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:24 am

Text color input fixed! Razz Took a lil research in the CSS codes but finally found something that worked. Better? Worst? Let me know!
Back to top Go down
Zadozex

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions that i would like to make   Forum Suggestions that i would like to make EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:04 pm

Ahhh, this is much, much better. I can see!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions that i would like to make   Forum Suggestions that i would like to make Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Suggestions that i would like to make
Page 1 of 1